Witthoft Engineering provides a comprehensive end to end Civil and Mechanical design service, offering planning and detailed design services and construction support related to water and wastewater networks, pipelines, and treatment facilities.
Our Civil design team has over 60+ years’ experience in design and operations of water and sewerage infrastructure.
Our expertise covers pipelines, detailed hydraulics, transient analysis, condition assessment, municipal water and sewer network operations solutions to suit a range of applications, trunk and reticulation pipelines, pump stations, trenchless solutions treatment plant upgrades.
In addition to a core design services we offer Project & Design Management services, Technical advisory, and owners engineering services.
Planning and Feasibility Design
With strong planning and delivery roots in client-side organisations we are experienced in preparation of robust feasibility studies, cost benefit analysis and value engineering and management.
A key differentiator that separates Witthoft Engineering from our competitors is that we are not just designers, we have a depth of experience in operational, maintenance and capital delivery within water utilities. We understand our client’s pain-points and challenges in operating networks and treatment facilities and as such can better tailor solutions to their needs and risk profile.
Concept and Preliminary Design
As part of concept and preliminary design, we can provide:
- Design basis and verification
- Process Flow Diagrams
- Pipeline route selection and constructability assessments
- Trenchless solutions
- Pump station, mechanical and structural design
- Hydraulic & Transient analysis and pump selection
- Preliminary asset condition assessments
Our design deliverables include:
- Engineering Drawings, specifications, and market ready documents
- Pipeline material selection
- Pipeline structural design & forensic assessment
- Structural design in RC, steel structures and liquid retaining structures
- Pump stations design and mechanical piping
- Treatment plants
- Trenchless design and specification
- Sewer network odour assessment
- Chemical dosing systems
- Mechanical design of wastes/ sludge handling systems
- Detailed Hydraulics Assessments including Open channel (treatment), Network modelling, Bulk Water transmission and Transient analysis
- Clients/ Owners engineer services
Through our trusted sub-contractor partnerships, we also offer the following services:
- Detailed estimating
- Detailed condition assessments
- Geotechnics & geophysics
- Surveys and spatial services GIS
- Environmental advisory services
- Development Advisory service
- FEA structural analysis
- Computational Fluid Dynamic analysis